- Practical design with RV and Tiny Home Kitchens in mind: TORVA undermount bar prep RV sink with 16 GAUGE Premium T-304 Grade Stainless Steel will never rust or stain
- PVD Gunmetal Finish – Easy to clean and long-lasting. HYDRO-REPELLENT, RUST-PROOF, SCRATCH-RESISTANT, HIGH TEMPERATURE-PROOF and ELEGANT
- Heavy duty SOUND PROOF COATING and THICK RUBBER PADDING – minimizes noise and reduces condensation
- Exterior dimensions: 17″ (wide) x 19″ (front-to-back)
- Interior dimensions: 15″ (wide) x 17″ (front-to-back)
- Bowl Depth: 9″
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size: 20″
- Included in the box: Sink, Bottom Rinse Grid, 2pcs Basket Strainer Drain, Mounting Hardware, Cutout Template, Towel
- TORVA Limited Lifetime Warranty
SEE HOW OTHER VAN BUILDERS SAY ABOUT US
Customer Story: Dylan Bush – East Coast Van Builds
Introduction For van builders, finding the right components for their builds is a critical step in ensuring the success of the project. Not only do they need components that meet the aesthetic and functional needs of their customers,
Customer Story: Aaron Ivie-Renegade Vans
We love people who are redefining the normal, just like we are! It gives us immense pleasure to introduce Aaron Ivie, the founder of Renegade Vans. Together with Nolan Marsh, he is redefining the way people look at
MADE USING HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL
TORVA uses high-quality stainless steel base material, it resists the erosion of external factors, is not easy to damage, and is durable for a long time.
TORVA Kitchen Sinks with Different Finishes
Brushed finish stainless steel are easy to clean and require regular maintenance to look their best. The brushing gives the stainless a distinct look.
With an innovative nano-PVD finish, stainless steel is overlaid with color that is resistant to wear and abrasion.Nano-PVD technology gives a tough finish that is not easy to wear or peel off.
Honeycomb embossed Pattern with nano-PVD finish has improved the durality and scratch-resistance and oil stain resistance performance. It has obvious advantages over the regular-PVD finish and the brushed finish sinks.
R10 Radius Sinks
Radius refers to the angle of the corners in a sink; this small distinction can completely alter the look, style, and functionality of a sink. TORVA R10 radius sinks are perfect for those who are looking for more of a modern look and still want the curves of the standard radius. It has a clean, minimalist aesthetic that looks good with modern kitchen designs while the slight curvature creates a little traditional, rustic kitchen look. With an R10 radius, the sinks are easier to clean than the zero-radius ones.
16-Gauge Stainless Steel | 0.063" | 1.59mm
Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials for kitchen sinks. At TORVA, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most durable type 304 stainless steel. TORVA uses high-thickness 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel, 37% thicker than most standard kitchen sinks. It is a significant thickness, which guarantees maximum sturdiness and improved durability. You can trust TORVA stainless steel, which lasts for years.
X-Shape Easy Drainage
X-pattern drain grooves direct water toward the drain to prevent water retention. The sloped bottom makes water drainage much easier.
Bottom Padding and Undercoating
Heavy-duty sound-guard undercoating and thick rubber padding minimize noise and reduce condensation