- HEAVY-DUTY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: TORVA Stainless Steel Sinks are constructed with Premium 16-Gauge thick grade T304 stainless steel for durability, performance, and aesthetics. Handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long-lasting use in your busy kitchen.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL: TORVA workstation sink, with Stainless Steel Rails design creative multi-functional workstation, has won the Red Dot Award and is now on the stage to open up the art of the kitchen. Includes Stainless-steel Surface Bamboo Cutting Board and Stainless-steel Simple line Drain Tray, which allows for more operation space. The bottom rinse grid helps protect your fragile dishes from scratches.
- CONVENIENT and ELEGANT: Upgrade 24 x 19-inch Stainless sink with 10 inches extra deep single bowl, allows you to soak and clean large cookware and bakeware. Undermount installation provides you with much counter space, creates a clean, seamless appearance between the sink and countertop, makes for a modern aesthetic, as well as easy to clean curved corners.
- SOUND DAMPENING: To create a quieter kitchen environment, soundproofing pads have been added to the bottom of all our stainless steel sink models to reduce the faint sound of running water. As an added protective layer and to prevent moisture accumulation, and anti-condensation spray undercoating is also applied to the exterior of the sink.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: 27″ minimum base cabinet width. Exterior Sink Dimensions: 24″ (wide) x 19″ (front-to-back). Interior bowl area: 22″ (wide) x 17″ (front-to-back). Bowl depth: 10″. Included components: Stainless sink, bamboo cutting board, drain tray, bottom grid, drain assembly set, mounting clips, cut-out template, and soft sponges. Our stainless under-mount sinks are fully covered under Torva’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
MADE USING HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL
TORVA uses high-quality stainless steel base material, it resists the erosion of external factors, is not easy to damage, and is durable for a long time.
TORVA Kitchen Sinks with Different Finishes
Brushed finish stainless steel are easy to clean and require regular maintenance to look their best. The brushing gives the stainless a distinct look.
With an innovative nano-PVD finish, stainless steel is overlaid with color that is resistant to wear and abrasion.Nano-PVD technology gives a tough finish that is not easy to wear or peel off.
Honeycomb embossed Pattern with nano-PVD finish has improved the durality and scratch-resistance and oil stain resistance performance. It has obvious advantages over the regular-PVD finish and the brushed finish sinks.
R10 Radius Sinks
Radius refers to the angle of the corners in a sink; this small distinction can completely alter the look, style, and functionality of a sink. TORVA R10 radius sinks are perfect for those who are looking for more of a modern look and still want the curves of the standard radius. It has a clean, minimalist aesthetic that looks good with modern kitchen designs while the slight curvature creates a little traditional, rustic kitchen look. With an R10 radius, the sinks are easier to clean than the zero-radius ones.
16-Gauge Stainless Steel | 0.063" | 1.59mm
Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials for kitchen sinks. At TORVA, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most durable type 304 stainless steel. TORVA uses high-thickness 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel, 37% thicker than most standard kitchen sinks. It is a significant thickness, which guarantees maximum sturdiness and improved durability. You can trust TORVA stainless steel, which lasts for years.
X-Shape Easy Drainage
X-pattern drain grooves direct water toward the drain to prevent water retention. The sloped bottom makes water drainage much easier.
Bottom Padding and Undercoating
Heavy-duty sound-guard undercoating and thick rubber padding minimize noise and reduce condensation
This stainless steel workstation sink includes accessories like a bamboo cutting board, drain tray, bottom grid, drain assembly set, mounting clips, cut-out template, and soft sponges. Our stainless under-mount sinks are fully covered under Torva’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.