- New Materials: Our Black Kitchen Sink is Constructed with premium 16-gauge thick grade SUS304 stainless steel for durability and strength. Undermount installation gives you counter space, seamless transition, and easy-to-clean corners
- Ceramic Nano Coating: Our incredible material engineering team has partnered up with CERAKOTE, an industry leader in coating technology, to create Ceramic Nano Coating – HYDRO-REPELLENT, RUST-PROOF, SCRATCH-RESISTANT, HIGH TEMPERATURE-PROOF and ELEGANT. We also worked with PVD-Tech, the breakthrough that made ceramic nano-coating possible for the kitchen sink, to make it harmless and safe.
- SOUND DAMPENING: To create a quiet kitchen environment, soundproofing pads have been added to the bottom of all our stainless steel sink models, which reduces running water sound. An added protective layer and anti-condensation spray undercoating are applied to prevent moisture accumulation.
- Package Include： Exterior Sink Dimensions: 30 length x 18 width. Bowl depth: 10″. Free accessories include Bottom Rinse Grid, 2pcs Basket Strainer Drain, Mounting Hardware, Cutout Template, Towel…
- Lifetime Warranty： Easy-to-reach customer service (email@example.com solves problems within 24 hours). Our stainless steel sinks are fully covered under Torva’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
MADE USING HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL
TORVA uses high-quality stainless steel base material, it resists the erosion of external factors, is not easy to damage, and is durable for a long time.
TORVA Kitchen Sinks with Different Finishes
Brushed finish stainless steel are easy to clean and require regular maintenance to look their best. The brushing gives the stainless a distinct look.
With an innovative nano-PVD finish, stainless steel is overlaid with color that is resistant to wear and abrasion.Nano-PVD technology gives a tough finish that is not easy to wear or peel off.
Honeycomb embossed Pattern with nano-PVD finish has improved the durality and scratch-resistance and oil stain resistance performance. It has obvious advantages over the regular-PVD finish and the brushed finish sinks.
R10 Radius Sinks
Radius refers to the angle of the corners in a sink; this small distinction can completely alter the look, style, and functionality of a sink. TORVA R10 radius sinks are perfect for those who are looking for more of a modern look and still want the curves of the standard radius. It has a clean, minimalist aesthetic that looks good with modern kitchen designs while the slight curvature creates a little traditional, rustic kitchen look. With an R10 radius, the sinks are easier to clean than the zero-radius ones.
16-Gauge Stainless Steel | 0.063" | 1.59mm
Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials for kitchen sinks. At TORVA, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most durable type 304 stainless steel. TORVA uses high-thickness 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel, 37% thicker than most standard kitchen sinks. It is a significant thickness, which guarantees maximum sturdiness and improved durability. You can trust TORVA stainless steel, which lasts for years.
X-Shape Easy Drainage
X-pattern drain grooves direct water toward the drain to prevent water retention. The sloped bottom makes water drainage much easier.
Bottom Padding and Undercoating
Heavy-duty sound-guard undercoating and thick rubber padding minimize noise and reduce condensation