- INDUSTRIAL LEVEL PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: Handcrafted TORVA undermount sinks utilizing 16 Gauge (1.5 mm thick) T304 stainless steel for superior durability and dent resistance. Best material selection making sure the sink will last longer than most other tools in your kitchen even under most heavy usage. Brushed satin finishes preventing rusts and scratches.
- WHOLE NEW DESIGN OF THE BOWL: Upgraded 32 inches width 10-inch deep basin, allows you to clean all your cookware and bakeware. Undermount installation provides you with more counter space, creates a clean, seamless appearance, and matches well with kitchen appliances.
- FREE ACCESSORIES: All in one Kit: Stainless Steel Bottom Grill protects the sink’s surface, and Stainless-steel Simple line Drain Tray which slides on the ledges converting your sink to a workspace, provides everyday efficiency.
- INTEGRATED with HIGH TECHNOLOGY: Multiple soundproofing panels and paint have been utilized to absorb the noise of draining water. An additional layer with our latest formulation has been deployed to prevent water condensation accumulate around the bottom of the sink. Sloped Bottom with Laser Polished Drain Grooves direct water toward the drain. 3.5-inch sink drain opening fits standard garbage disposal unit in the US.
- INSTALLATION GUIDE: 35″. Outer Sink Dimensions: 32″ L x 19″ W. Bowl depth: 10″. Easy-to-reach customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org solves problems within 24 hours). Covered by 90-days free return and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
MADE USING HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL
TORVA uses high-quality stainless steel base material, it resists the erosion of external factors, is not easy to damage, and is durable for a long time.
TORVA Kitchen Sinks with Different Finishes
Brushed finish stainless steel are easy to clean and require regular maintenance to look their best. The brushing gives the stainless a distinct look.
With an innovative nano-PVD finish, stainless steel is overlaid with color that is resistant to wear and abrasion.Nano-PVD technology gives a tough finish that is not easy to wear or peel off.
Honeycomb embossed Pattern with nano-PVD finish has improved the durality and scratch-resistance and oil stain resistance performance. It has obvious advantages over the regular-PVD finish and the brushed finish sinks.
R10 Radius Sinks
Radius refers to the angle of the corners in a sink; this small distinction can completely alter the look, style, and functionality of a sink. TORVA R10 radius sinks are perfect for those who are looking for more of a modern look and still want the curves of the standard radius. It has a clean, minimalist aesthetic that looks good with modern kitchen designs while the slight curvature creates a little traditional, rustic kitchen look. With an R10 radius, the sinks are easier to clean than the zero-radius ones.
16-Gauge Stainless Steel | 0.063" | 1.59mm
Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials for kitchen sinks. At TORVA, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality, most durable type 304 stainless steel. TORVA uses high-thickness 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel, 37% thicker than most standard kitchen sinks. It is a significant thickness, which guarantees maximum sturdiness and improved durability. You can trust TORVA stainless steel, which lasts for years.
X-Shape Easy Drainage
X-pattern drain grooves direct water toward the drain to prevent water retention. The sloped bottom makes water drainage much easier.
Bottom Padding and Undercoating
Heavy-duty sound-guard undercoating and thick rubber padding minimize noise and reduce condensation